We will ask for your details in a number of places on this website. It goes without saying we’re always going to be very careful with any information you provide us with. The data is included in a file, or several files, which comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We don’t employ a Data Protection Officer (DPO). We’ll be more than happy to help you via our contact form, or via +31 (0)315270115, should you have any questions in relation to privacy. Our consumer service department will try to assist you as effectively as possible.
We are Queens Products
Queens Products is an international player in the world of freshly frozen products. This is what we believe in. These days, our many years of experience is reflected in a transparent production chain and open communication towards both consumers and customers. Our ambition is to enrich our consumers’ everyday eating moments. Not just with our top quality, accessible foods. But also by inspiring consumers with delicious recipes. Our products are easy to prepare and attractively priced. Find out more about us!
We are located at Aaltenseweg 63, 7051 CN in Varsseveld.
Which personal data can we process?
We may process the following personal data (in most cases this will only concern one of the following):
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address / opt-in
- Participation details (of activations and apps via the website or social media)
- Lifestyle characteristics (e.g. family composition, living situation, interests, demographic characteristics)
- Data applicable to transactions/purchase history/payments for, among other things, refunds
- Data obtained from social profiles like Facebook
- IP address, cookie ID, surfing behaviour
- Derived financial data (income category, home ownership, car ownership)
The information we may collect will be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you, or if you contact us (for example by telephone, via our contact form or by email).
- to be able to reimburse costs
- to send a (personalised) newsletter
- for statistical purposes
- for product and services development and market research
- data collected from those who have participated with promotions and competitions will be used to carry out the promotion, announce the prize
- winner(s) and measure the response to our promotions
- for optimising and improving the (online) customer experience
Data collected for a purpose other than the purpose for which you provided the data will not be made available to third parties without your permission. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. You always have the option of revoking any permission for the newsletter by using the unsubscribe link in the email sent to you.
Cookies are files which are stored on your computer by your browser. Queens Products can use these cookies to recognise you on your next visit. Cookies enable us to collect information about the use of our services and to improve and adapt them in line with our visitors’ wishes. Our cookies provide information in relation to personal identification. You can set your browser so you won’t receive cookies. Although you may then not be able to use all the advantages offered by this website. You can also delete your cookies yourself via your browser.
Following is a list of the most commonly used browsers and a link to how you can delete your cookies in that browser:
Data subjects’ rights
The GDPR gives everyone a number of rights. We do everything in our power to comply with this as effectively as possible. You can contact us via our contact form to exercise your rights, stating: Data subjects’ rights.
- Information and access: it goes without saying you can always access the personal data we process about you. We are therefore more than happy to tell you more about how and why we process that data.
- Rectification: do you think we may hold incorrect data on file for you? Let us know and we’ll adjust it.
- Obscurity: you can delete the personal data we hold on file about you. We may still have to process that data for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example).
- Restriction: if you feel we’re illegally or incorrectly processing your personal data, you can also arrange to have this processing restricted.
- Objection: you can submit an objection to the processing of your personal data. Is it in relation to marketing? Then we’ll end the processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: this is a new right under the GDPR to transfer or have your personal data transferred. Please contact us if you’d like to use this.
You can also:
- Withdraw your consent: to receive emails, for example. Please contact us if you’d like to withdraw your consent for any other processing.
- Submit a complaint to the AP: are you of the opinion that we’re not acting in accordance with privacy legislation? Then we’d naturally like to hear about it. You can submit a complaint or a tip about this to the AP via this page.
We don’t store personal data for longer than necessary. We always enter into agreements we record in a Processor Agreement when we process personal data for our customers.
Principles of processing
We process some data in order to fulfil our legal obligations, some to meet agreements entered into and most to execute Queens Products’ legitimate interest: to realise our objectives. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to know more about the informed decisions we make in relation to this legitimate interest. And finally, we process some data with your permission. This mainly concerns newsletter opt-ins.
Varsseveld, 29th May 2018
This post is also available in: Dutch