These simple steps will allow you to serve up a delicious fish dish in no time at all!
It goes without saying you can endlessly vary the type of fish and herbs.
- Preferably defrost the fillet in the refrigerator.
- Opt for a good pan with a non-stick coating. This will ensure the fish won’t stick.
- Pat the fillet dry with some kitchen towel.
- Use a flat spatula to easily turn your fillet.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dip the fillet in the flour.
- Fry the fillet in a little oil over a medium heat.
- Turn it halfway through the cooking time.
- Add a knob of butter at the end for extra flavour.