You don‘t need to be a chef to give your fish a tasty oriental flavour. You won’t need a great deal for this either!
This is how we usually do it:
- Defrost the fillet in its vacuum packaging in cold water.
- Thoroughly pat it dry with some kitchen towel.
- Then season the fillet with salt and pepper.
- Fry the fish in accordance with the indicated preparation method.
- Deglaze it with some soy sauce.
- Then lightly sprinkle the fillet with a few drops of lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Add a knob of butter at the end for extra flavour.
- Variation tip: sprinkle the fillet with toasted sesame seeds.
This post is also available in: Dutch