Giving your fish fillet a crispy crust is easy and delicious and great for easier frying and the extra bite. Follow these simple steps:
- Preferably allow the fillet to defrost in the refrigerator and subsequently pat it dry.
- Season it with ground pepper and salt.
- Lightly dip the fillet in the flour.
- Subsequently dip it in a beaten egg.
- Then cover the fillet in the herb breadcrumbs.
- Fry your breaded fish over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked on both sides.
This post is also available in: Dutch